- ZOO delivers a compelling package of girls, football, bloke news and funny stuff. ZOO aims to entertain its readers, offering to make them laugh, and to keep them informed about the important things in their lives.
- ZOO has a strong identity and personality: it is a funny, topical men’s weekly which creates talkability and is an essential part of blokes lives. They need beer, girls, football... and they need ZOO. Lads with an intelligent sense of humour flock to ZOO and come back every week because it isn’t formulaic or predictable.
- As Britain’s funniest men’s weekly, humour is the backbone of ZOO, permeating everything from news to features, girls to sport, reviews to reader interaction. Each issue of ZOO gives readers a great laugh.
- Readers can be as big a story as a celebrity in ZOO if they have the right story or pictures – they are an integral part of the mag and this level of involvement breeds loyalty amongst our audience.
‘ZOO is back! The title received a complete editorial and design overhaul in 2012 to re-affirm its position as the funny, topical, sexy men’s weekly. Sure, girls are still an important part of the mix, but the emphasis has been dramatically shifted so jokes, sport and ZOO-style spin on world news events are just as important to the core DNA of the magazine. ZOO readers get a good laugh guaranteed, can stock up on man-facts and also enjoy ZOO’s inimitable twist on the world. Not to mention, ZOO is now Britain's ONLY men's weekly magazine and can be found on both the Apple Newsstand and Google Play Newsstand.’
Damien McSorley – Editor
- 29,521 (Jul-Dec ‘13)
- 287,000 (Jan-Dec '13)
- Magazine Address
Endeavour House, 189 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8JG
The Zoo reader.
36.4%% of ABC1 Profile
Source: NRS January 2012 - December 2012
- 90% of content automatically fed direct from Zootoday.com
- 44% of readers plan to buy a new mobile phone in the next 12 months*
Unique Users – 1.5 million (Dec ’13)
Monthly page impressions – 31.1 million (Dec ’13)
Facebook – 1 million
Twitter – 235k